CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally.



Hey all.

Sorry I haven't been posting for such a long time, but I've been busy with school work and exams and all that. I really hoped Lexi would fill in but she hasn't, and her Stardoll account is out of use too. I really don't know what happened to her (the last time I heard from her she had come back from Australia) and I do not want to push the blame, so I apologize for not being active on the blog.

It's the school holidays now but I probably won't be that active, since I've got to study for my leaving exams in May. But you can check my StarBlog (if I decide not to make it private) or just check other blogs. So I'm gonna give some updates right now.

The X Factor Contest in the Stardoll Magazine

They're giving away two tickets to the Grand Prize winner, a real makeover to one lucky winner and Leona Lewis's new album to ten lucky peepz!

The First Ever Minishop Sale

"For the first time in Stardollian history, the Stardoll Minishop is having a sale! Obviously it's only for Superstars, but who cares? This is big news — not." Don't we have a sale everytime the Starplaza has one? Or is Stardoll just trying to bribe us non-superstars into splurging and becoming one of the 'elite' (just joking).

Three Looks

I've decided to take over Yasmine's trend and do the three looks thingy. I did this three myself (though I think some inspiration did come from my friends even if I don't realize it now). Which do you like? The casual, the DKNY chick, or the mix-up?



Hasta La Vista!
Nat

No comments: