CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! =]


Hi. =]

I'm sorry I haven't been posting for so long. It's just that (read my blog) I've been suffering from a form of "depression". But I'm ok now .. I think. Well, Christmas sure made me better!

And I've been totally busy with prep for X'mas celebrations. Buying presents, making presents, doing gift tags, cutting and pasting, buying food, and celebrating! It's already Christmas Day, but yesterday's party was the best. Hopefully tonight's party will be fab too!

Have you gotten your $15 yet? It's in the Advent Calendar. And there is the totally weird new interior. It's exactly like the Minimalism one, except there's fireworks in the background. *shakes head*

One more cool thing: FREE GIFT CODES! It's like this; join the club TopModell or Emporium or both. There's this post in TopModell about getting a free gift code if you're accepted into Emporium (it's private). I'm a member of both .. but she hasn't sent me the gift code yet. I'm seriously starting to think it's just a con or something. Seriously wacky. If anyone knows anything, please comment!

Well, Merry Christmas! What did you guys get for presents?
xoxo

Adios.
Nat

P.S. I was at my friend's home yesterday for the party till 3am 'cos we were playing with their Nintendo Wii. =)

No comments: