CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

HOW TO BOOST YOUR EGO. (:

I know a lot of you guys have been asking for the link for that thingy at the side that goes something like "___ is my name" etc etc. So, since it's the long weekend (NATIONAL DAY HERE IN SINGAPORE), I've gone and grabbed the code for you :D

Just a note. On my blog, it might help to read the small print. (:

Step One: go to your home page. check your page URL (which might not necessarily be the one in the bar on top, but basically it's the one that says id=). copy that number and paste it into whatever blanks appear in the below code. oh and the first blank is supposed to be your username, but other than that, all codes.


Step Two: you know the rest. add it somewhere on your page.

Step Three: credit me. nah just kidding.

There you go. This is what happens when I feel extraordinarily bored. Enjoy the amazing ability to link yourself. It's a good ego-booster, just so you know.

Just random news because I happen to have just come off the high of finally going on Stardoll after ages:
WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EXPENSIVE NOW?!?!?!

To all Singaporeans out there, Happy National Day, we're 45 now. HOW OLD IS THAT MAN. Older than my parents. (:

xoxo,
Nat

Postscript: Well damnit, silly me, I just realized that by posting the link here all I did was make the thingy appear in my post. Well, at least now I know it works. So. If anyone has any idea how to show a link other than inserting random spaces everywhere (which is super troublesome to take out, seriously, I've tried), PLEASE TELL ME. Wait let me try this.

*insert random code that I had to delete 'cos of blogger*

Hope this works. Fingers crossed.

*random swearing*

OKAY THAT IS IT I GIVE UP. If you need me to help you get the link, message me on Stardoll. A hell lot easier. I'll customize for you then send over.

Gah. I hate my MacBook for the night.

No comments: