CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

WE'RE BAAAAAACK.

WE ARE BACK.
and you know you wanna help out, don't you?

I'm back (at least, for a while), and this blog's going back UP. Looking for writers. Seriously. No limit. Really. Message me (I'm tiatulip on Stardoll), because as I've discovered comments are pretty hard to track. Heh. Sorry I'm broke so this is like, unpaid, but yeah if you wanna write just tell me kays? (:

Hey FAITH, whoever you are, you said you wanted to help out, but you didn't leave a name D: So if you see this, message me quick and you can write. If you gave your emails already, you're in.

I've asked iswim19 and savannahxcutie so far, from their comments, but since there's no limit, this is so unrelated.

xoxo,
Nat

No comments: