CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Blush

Because I am super fail at spoilers and stuff like that, let's try my luck today.

So, we've got more on Winter Blush! It should be out in the Starplaza pretty soon, I wager, and I can't wait. I think some of the clothes are gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. And I love the theme colours this time, which are white, blue, teal and navy! I love those colours :D So yeah, I'm pretty sure we have some Armani-inspired stuff here, Alexander McQueen and some Viktor&Rolf. The Armani ones aren't too good, admittedly, but in general the whole thing is pretty great.

Winter Blush Whites!

This one's my favourite. Because the white makes it all look angel
ic! The middle one's kinda odd (that's the Alexis one), looks like a cross between some kimono and a sleeping gown. No of
fence. I like the other two though! And the bag (down at the bottom, in case you missed it, 'cos I did at first) is so cute.
The things at the top, well, I'm pretty sure they're shoes. Quite pretty, no?

Some comments:
1) The Alexis Mabille. It would be nice without the incredibly Japanese transparent sleeves.
2) The shoes. Are they even shoes? Maybe when they come out they'll look better.
3) IT'S GORGEOUS.

The Blues and Teals.

So here we are (: The dress in the middle is a bit off, mainly because I don't really approve of mermaid tail dresses. But it's actually really quite nice, hopefully this line isn't Superstar only.

All the blues make it very under-the-sea, but I really like t
he whole light blue tone, hmm? That's be Viktor&Rolf, and I'm thinking this line is going to be considerably popular.

I like the shoes! They look really cute, and well, I don't have any platforms in my shoe stand right now. The shirt at the bottom left, not so nice. And the pants (bottom right) look a bit like something from a 70s show, but it's still quite pretty in general.

Not much to say here. These outfits probably look better in real life, but ah well, that's what you get for making everythin
g virtual. The colours are nice though.

QuickFacts on Viktor&Rolf.

Viktor and Rolf was founded in 1993 by designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren. Both of them were born in 1969. Viktor Horsting & Rolf Snoeren met while studying fashion at the Arnhem Academy of Art and Design in The Netherlands. They began working together upon graduation, relocating to Paris in 1993 to launch their careers. Their first collection 'Hyères' (1993) based on distortion, reconstruction and layering won three prizes at the Salon Europeen des Jeunes Stylistes at the Festival International de Mode et de Photographie. The subsequent presentation of four collections in experimental art spaces led them in 1998 to show their first Haute Couture collection (Spring/Summer 1998).

Credit: Wikipedia.

Here are the real ones:
Credits to: Underneath Stardoll and Seen On Stardoll

So what do you think of them?

Spoilers for Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's, people. Because I'm a lonely single for now and will be spending the day with my girlfriends crying over movies and with my family shopping, I shall show everyone a little love and show you what Stardoll has in store this Valentine's.

Pretty cute hmm? (:

Happy Valentine's, people!

xoxo

No comments: