CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Gorgeous New Hairstyles!

Hi people!
First things first, I've gotta apologize. I went off to Melbourne for my school project FPS finals. It was great, and we won second place, but I totally felt sooooooo retarded for not telling anyone ('cept my diary) that I was going and that I'd not be able to be on. Sorry, Yas! Sorry, Lexi! And if you are from Melbourne Grammar School or if you know anyone from there, ask them to contact me via doll mail, 'cos I happen to have met some really cool peepz (Lucy, Flora, Elise, Natasha and Fran) from there, plus a few other people (one is James. The others I dunno.).
Next ... the gorgeous new hair! 12! Can you believe it? Yeah, 12! The styles really rock! Thanks so much, Stardoll! You've really given us a reminder of why we joined in the first place. I put a pic of the hairstyles below, plus some comments on them.


Hairstyle Critic

1) It's nice! But the fringe is a little over-the-top, or maybe under-the-bottom? I don't know, but it sure looks weird. 7/10

2) Love it! One of my absolute faves. Classic beauty, hmm? 10/10 No — I mean, 11/10 :)

3) Very ... unique. (I'm struggling to find a kind word here.) The braids are just ... urgh. Remember Jason Castro from American Idol Season 7? Yeah? That's who it looks like. 5/10

4) Nice! Messy .. point taken. But no doubt it looks good. Another favourite of mine. 9.5/10

5) Ok ... a little weird. But on the whole, it looks good. Let's just say it was a fashion malfunction. 8/10

6) Wonderful styling! It looks nice, but doesn't it look a little ... thin? Yeah, maybe I imagined it. 9/10

7) My definite fave! It looks really, really cute! My present hairstyle, and I love it! 10/10

8) Ah. The wacko-tacko look. Only joking! Nice job, guys! 7/10

9) Eskimo? Hmm ... 4/10

10) Ok. I suppose. Probably. My personal feeling, when I'm not trying to be tactful, is ... URGH. *vomits* But it might look pretty stylish .. if you know how to make it look stylish, that it. 2/10

11) and 12) They're pretty much the same, but they both look beautiful! Personal fave of the two is 12. It's more stylish, don't you think? 9/10 for both

Well, thanks again, Stardoll! Glamourous new hair!

Oh yeah. I just remembered.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Tee hee. x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! There my pics!
From my blog!

nat. said...

Oops! Sorry Zoe, I forgot to quote the source. x