CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Styled Suites

Heya!

Note the title. It said Styled Suites, not Stylish Suites. Though, man, I would love to be able to classify moi suite as stylish. It totally isn't. But still, I'm featuring my Stardoll suite .. for the first -- and last -- time! Look and be amazed (hehe):



Cluttered, isn't it? And that's just my main room. The suite was even worse when I was Superstar ...

And now for the 'last words':

"Post a comment, and I just might go visit you and put your suite up for voting. Don't worry, I have hereby prohibited any sarcastic or meaningful criticism. Don't you love me?"

Haha. I'm going mad. x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

plz check out my suite:) my name on stardoll is TheCuddlyOne123...its kinda childish but my little sister wanted me to do it so...yea :D lov the blog