CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A random thing.

Greetings. :D



Some of these dresses just rock, and some just ... suck. Take the brown one, for example. Now I wonder who the heck would wear that?!

Note the orange dress in the box. Hmm ... I've never seen it before?!? Another loophole? Or a cheat? Maybe a glitch like the free DKNY? Idk. 

I wonder if someone took my advice (from below) and did that, would s/he get a totally strange dress that no one's seen before? Maybe.

Ah .. the wonderfully absurd world.


Picture from: Sense of Stardoll

Btw, what do you think of my new banner?

3 comments:

arna-rut said...

thats taken in my suite, i signed up with another account wich got two mails, that orange and a brown one, so i bought superstar and got both and transferred to my account arna-rut

Olina said...

The orange dress in the box is the rarest gift dres...It's called alexis dress and I just got a deal to buy it!!!:D

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Hello! You said you wanted to write for my blog, stardoll with a side of gossip?
Well i dont think im keeping that blog.
So if you still want to write for me, you can fill out an application (found in my starblog) for my other, popular, blog, stardolls blog fabulous
If you're interested contact me at VballGirlie2695

Thanks!
Madeline Jo