CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

February Hotbuys Review!

Hey everyone!
HOTBUYS REVIEW!


Well, the January Hotbuys for this year were late arriving and very bad quality. For February this year, the graphic quality is better but I'm not too sure on the actual pieces. 
I will only buy the bag and if I have any money, the waistcoat and belt. The strawberry dress comes out on my birthday (Feb 12th) so I may treat myself to it as a birthday gift but probably not.
I don't even want to comment on the other pieces seen as we'd be here all day!
So, some real life versions!
*credits to Underneath Stardoll for pictures*
Belt by Paul Smith

 Bag by Paul's Boutique

 Dress by Miu Miu

Earrings by House of Holland

Shoes by Asos

Vest by Paul Smith

So here's the dates as I can't get the picture where you hover your mouse over the piece and the date comes up!! It's probably super simple but them that's me, a little dumb!!

So that's when they'll be released!

Hope you're all having a good weekend!


Beth/Beppecollins xoxo

No comments: