CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NEW STUFF + FREE STUFF!









So. 90 MILLION MEMBERS. No actually, to be more accurate, 90, 452, 325 members, as of 1.35pm in Singapore, 19 Jan 2011. But you get the point.

Have you seen that weird cat- with-roving-eyes thingy?
The one priced at eight dollars. It kinda reminds me of Chinese New Year (which is coming up! More money and food soon...) decorations or the Cheshire Cat (movie night yesterday with my besties was Alice in Wonderland!), but I'm guessing it's to commemorate the 90000000th member. Whoa, when you put it like that, it sure looks like a lot. Congrats, Stardoll! Waiting for 100 million yo.


And more good things about Stardoll's 90 millionth member
celebrations, there's that 50% thing! Like, I think it goes like this, because I honestly have no money and no idea, but I think it's like whatever you buy from StarPlaza (?), you'll get 50% of what you spent back, on the 24th. Hmm yeah that sounds about right.

Ooh, and have you seen the new interiors? PRETTEH. Mostly. And now (well, maybe not now, because I've been MIA for a while and this could've happened ages ago, but
yeah) even non-Superstars can buy them!

So, the ones that non-Superstars can buy too:

Palazzo $15
Greece Balcony $15
Swedish Forest $17
Frozen Kingdom $17
Warsaw Square $18
Enchanted Garden Interior $18
Otherworld Interior 2 Air Castle $20
*New stuff in bold.

They also have this new one, Whip My Hair Interior? For $20. Superstars only. It's pretty cute. I think it's supposed to be the room from the Whip My Hair MV...

Hmm what else... I think there's gonna be a new magazine! EGO, I think it's called. It looks really cool, no? Hell, I'd never have the patience to create a magazine. Kudos to them, they're really doing it well.

Oh, and according http://gossip-stardoll.blogspot.com/ (visit them! It's a really cool blog), there's a new DOLLY fashion/accessory line coming soon? By ashantiboo. It looks cool, if that's anything to go by. I SPOT BLUE LIPSTICK.

[Btw, Epiphany is cool. Even if it's all Superstar. Not that that's surprising.]

A late congratulations to 2010's Ms Stardoll World! Ms Turkey, I believe. Her name's perilice2 I think. But leave a message in her guestbook or something, don't bother requesting to add friends, she's got too many already apparently.

Oh, and I've been going into roleplaying recently, stuff like ROBERTS-HIGH and Diamond-High. It's pretty fun. You guys should try if you have time. But you kinda need commitment... Oh, and join Tate.High. it's a new one my sister created using my account. I didn't know we could have more than two clubs now!

Okay three last things before I leave for piano! (I'm home sick today. Pffft.)

Firstly. THE NEW EYES IN STARDOLL. Some of them are absolutely gorgeous, you can tell Stardoll put effort into making them look nice, like the first one in the second row of the fifth page. That's my current one! And I love them, thanks Stardoll!

Secondly, Hotbuys are coming out! Don't have to say much, it'll just appear straight on your homepage. But just FYI, the newest one is the Bisou Hot Buys Bow Sweater. Fifteen dollars, Superstars only. Gold with black bows. You decide if you like it, I have no idea. Sheesh, are there any privileges for an ex-Superstar like me?

Lastly, A FREE DRESS. It's been ages since I've posted any cheats, so though yeah I might as well post a few more. This one's from a contest in Poland (I can see how useful international connections are) I got from a friend of mine! I think it's on a few other blogs too, but I didn't copy! My friend told me. The dress is pretty, I'm not entirely sure what it's called. But it's free right!

Use a web proxy if you're not from Poland:

Paste this link into the box:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=892 and hit go/browse

Log in, then paste this link into the box:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=892

Log off the proxy. REMEMBER TO DO THIS.

It will be in a box in your suite when you go back into regular Stardoll.

Okay that's all for today. I know that was a lot. Sorry for making you waste time!

tiatulip
xoxo

No comments: