CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Free Superstar for New Members DD:

Helloes!

So, my sister just signed up for Stardoll! She's only eight, what is the world coming to?!

When she got back from school and logged on, I was slogging away at math (yay me). Then she shouted "HEY WHAT DOES SUPERSTAR MEAN" and I screamed and ran to the laptop. So yeah, did you know, people, that if you join Stardoll (unlike us lovely veterans who joined in the Stone Age and had no newbie privileges) nowadays, you get a lot of free money, nice lovely clothes (which you choose when you sign up), and ONE FREE DAY OF SUPERSTAR. So yes, she spent the whole day shopping.

I am jealous. But that's what you get for being born later I guess. I was Superstar like once. /pained look. Oh, and the prices of Luxe stuff are insane. Really, they are. But still. When you're Superstar, you're Stardoll Royalty, after all.

Sooo. We're finally back! Trying to get updated and all, but I suck at IT stuff, so... HELP!

Ciao,
tiatulip

No comments: