CHEAT: Get all OTTO clothes in your changing room!

NEW PAGE!
follow and link!

Friday, January 28, 2011

WHAT'S ON RIGHT NOW.

{HotandFreshonStardoll.}
so this is going to be kind of a new segment, like basically just randomly summing up what's new if you have no time (like me) or for some other weird reason you can't go into detail. if you noticed this blog doesn't really have specific columns or segments or whatever, though that could definitely change, so for now, let's just do this, okay? because i've got an essay waiting.

50% Superstar SALE!
I'm guessing this is probably reason for all blessed Superstars to celebrate wildly by going on a virtual shopping spree (: I wonder why the sudden niceness. Ah well, anything's good when it's cheaper, right? xD

February HOT BUYS! my new nail polish is this colour :D
So... You've probably seen them right? In the StarBlog. But if you're some hermit living under a rock, look to the right of the this page, and there you go, our lovely Feb hotbuys!

Alexa Vega LATEST DOLL.
As you can probably tell, I don't actually have anything to write, and therefore I'm just scouring the site for stuff to rant about. I'm trying to get out of writing the stupid essay. Anyways, it's a pretty cool doll I'm guessing. Alexa is an American actress, known for playing Carmen Cortez in the Spy Kids trilogy! Ohmygoodness I used to be super obsessed with that show. Why the sudden bringing-back of her? I really don't know. I remember she got married last year!

Free Germany Tee.
Yeah, this is insanely old news, but who cares thought I'd just tell you anyway (: Go to stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php?startItemIds=28167 and buy it!

Free TEN Stardollars!
Most of you will probably have done this by now, but if you don't know, connecting your Stardoll to your Facebook gives you ten free bucks! And if you don't want everyone knowing that you play and what you buy etc, you can delete it off you Fb anytime, and you get to keep the money!

How to get FREE STUFF.
One very fast, easy, way, is to join clubs! Almost every single club has at least one post on something like "omg free shoes!". However, if you're a cheapskate like me, join clubs that specifically tell you how to get free stuff, for example clubs like TRULYFREESTUFF and FREE4anyone. The people who make those clubs are doing such a great service to our world (:

HELP WANTED!
My BFF suggested that I hold a competition for someone to design a banner for the blog. I'll just do that very discreetly, like HERE, so if anyone sees this and they can help, pleasepleasePLEASE help. And I dunno, we'll take the best one? And the winner will get up to $30 worth of Superstar gifts. I'm so nice right :D Yeah so if you see this, and you're some art/design pro (which I am not), just comment and link or whatever and we'll see. Thanks!

DONE. French essay (je souffre) here I come.

xoxo
tiatulip

No comments: